PNBC is unique in Minnesota for the extensive media recognition it has received for its approach to spinal pain.
- Fox 9 News- 6/21/11: Mike Hogan, Physical Therapist talks with Fox News Anchor Jeff Passolt about taking care of your back. "Physical Therapist talks back pain help"
- Associated Press/USA Today - 6/09/10: "Overtreated: Time May Be Best Treatment For Back Pain: View the article in pdf form by clicking here.
- Kare Channel 11 - 6/24/08: Brian Nelson, MD on KARE 11, 'Neck Pain' Showcase Minnesota: Click here to view the video.
- The Wall Street Journal March 2005; "Health Mailbox : Where does one find a physician who recommends therapy and exercise instead of back surgery?"
View the article in pdf format by clicking here.
- Health Magazine - March 2004: "A New Twist For Aching Backs". View the article in .pdf form by clicking here.
- WCCO Channel 4 - December 4, 2003: Joe Wegner and patient featured on Dennis Douda's Health Spot, on WCCO Channel 4.
- WebMD - Brian Nelson consulted as an expert in the writing of "Low Back Pain Shouldn't Sideline You". View article at: WebMD
- The Wall Street Journal - November 12, 2003: "An Excruciating New Cure for Back Pain, Doctors Tell Patients to Hit the Weights". View the article in .pdf form by clicking here.
- The New Yorker Magazine - April 8, 2002: "A Knife in the Back", Annals of Medicine, The New Yorker. View the article in pdf by clicking here.
- Kare Channel 11 - 5/27/08: Joe Wegner, MD on KARE 11, 'Low Back Pain' Showcase Minnesota: Click here to view the video.